-
November 14th, 2004, 03:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I need some help finding good quality pictures (live and album covers) of the following bands to make CDs and DVDs for my collection.
If you have any (not internet links so much as they tend to be poor quality, unless high quality), can you PM them to me or let me know what you have by so I can get in touch directly. Here's the bands I'm after:
Blackboard Jungle
Big Bang Babies
Swingin Thing
Spiders and Snakes
Wikked Gypsy
Roadcrew (as a group)
Adlers Appetite (as a group)
Thanks
HGF
-
November 26th, 2004, 02:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Will have a look through what i've got but most of the picturez are saved off the net think i may have some flyerz saved az well [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks